Video: Todays Offer Is Deceptive Advertising At Its Finest




Todays Offer Is Deceptive Advertising At Its Finest

Thanks for your support of my channel youtube!!

source

45 Comments on "Video: Todays Offer Is Deceptive Advertising At Its Finest"


  1. they need to just give me all the 6*s, the ratio between the amount of time I’ve played and the amount of game changing champions I’ve pulled is very off balance

    Reply

  2. Got this thinking each of the 3 shots was 1 out of 5 for 5*. I actually got luck and hit the 3 5 stars but it was agent venom, elektra, and bpcw……really

    Reply

  3. Thank you, was on the edge about buying it and you talked me off the ledge. I thought it was like a nexus where you had 3 shots in 1 crystal for a 5 star. Thanks for reading the fine print for us! This is way I Subscribe to you.

    Reply

  4. I tried one and immediately regretted my decision..
    TECH:
    4* Iron Patriot, Sentinel, Darkhawk
    easy choice Darkhawk to sig99..
    SKILL:
    4* Kingpin, Gwenpool, Agent Venom
    AV for more sig level..

    Reply

  5. Ever since Kabam introduced the 5* Nexus crystal they've done everything possible to NOT offer it again, the power of choice is too great. They know the best money is in gambling and feeding gambling addictions

    Reply

  6. Mcoc is expensive as hell comparing to other free games and thier micro translations. $50 for a 5* at max? It's quite much for some to pay and 5* hero is not much at all…

    Reply

  7. I think Kabam should have another poll. Remember when we all voted on the best champ from each class then had it for ONE DOLLAR?!? (Still have no idea how Kingpin was the skill choice smh) Anyway, if they done that now and put the best champs from each class in a gaurenteed 5* crystal for… Idk say 5$ then I bet almost everyone in the game would buy it. Im not very smart but that should make them more money then say 10% or less of the game buying this for 50$. Just my 2 cents anyway

    Reply

  8. Proff, I love your videos and I 100% agree about this being a crap deal. The 5-6* crystal sounds better. BUT saying its deceptive is a bit much. I dont know anyone that just drops 50$ without reading the offer first. It plainly says 80% 4* & 20% 5*.. It dosent say that "only the 3 champs shown" are in the crystal AND it says that your choice of 3 will be the same rarity. So all 4*s or all 5*s, not a mix of the 2 like on regular Nexus crystals. Again, I think this offer is them just pissing in our faces. That said, I feel no sorrow for the ones that bought it without reading and got crap 4* champ then complained.

    Reply

  9. This offer takes advantage of the fact that we have our phones with us 100% of the time. Tired. Sick. Drunk. On drugs… The offer doesn't care about these states. Some of the purchasers will be in these states and buy this 80% fail offer.

    As consumers, 80% taken to the nearest significant digit is 100%. So no. Don't do it.

    And leave your phone at home if you're going to the bar. Put it in a regular spot. All the time. Then you won't drunkenly lose it. Or buy trash offers when your judgement is chemically impaired.

    Reply

  10. Not spending another dime on kabam. This last bait and switch was the last straw. Only have one 6* worth a damn. Cull I was short t4 class so I bought a class offer just to rank him up. Almost to the point I can rank him and kabam said he was getting nerfed. I’m done with this game people are treating like a second job. Dropped the alliance and just going to play monthly events. It just a game people are treating it as a way of life. Disconnect and get a life people

    Reply

  11. Hi Proff, you will love my pull. My first crystal was a choice between 5*venom pool, 5* Champion and wait for it….5* Corvus!!!!! So this was a great deal for me 🙂 Now I can join you with the cheat code of the game!

    Reply

  12. It’s the same as buying any other legendary crystal. The chances haven’t changed. The only thing bad about this deal is that it’s only 1 crystal. If it were 3, it would be relatively decent. 20% chance for a 5 star is a really good chance

    Reply

  13. U know prof I guess there are enough summoners out there for kabam who buy all these crazy offers, granted a 20% chance at a 5* isn't horrible if the price was $20 or $30 bucks, but to my point kabam must make enough money off of those summoners who buy all the deals cause that's the only logical reason for why they keep putting these types of deals out there and why we rarely see the type of deals you mentioned, 80% chance 5*/20% chance 6* (never seen that yet) that would just flood kabams bank accounts with so much cash, it's the only logical explanation I can think of other than kabam likes ripping off there customers/players.

    Reply

  14. If this was a unit based offer for say 1000k i MIGHT consider it. But def not worth spending any $ on this game until they remove bots. Ill pass and save my $50.

    Reply

  15. It is very deceptive I thought you could choose from 3 possible champs. Hell no and an 80% chance for a 4 star. That 50 bucks will be turned into singles for the strip club😂😂🙏🏽

    Reply

  16. After the announcement of namor nerf, kabam will not get a single cent from me period. A big scam company. Will delete the game for good. I play the game for 6 years and what i see is that nerf after nerf through out the years. Nerf champs that are strong and useful to have for the game content. Scarlet witch.. Doctor strange.. Starlord.. Shehulk.. Domino.. Etc. And now namor. Hah! Enough is enough. Im a big fan of marvel. And kabam just make marvel image looks bad. The dirtiest mobile gaming company ever.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *